About Us

This redesigned 5-suite Country Inn in Niagara on the Lake is situated in the heart of Old Town. It was originally built in 1859 as Niagara Public School, the first local public school to be built after the War of 1812. Local Historian, Author, and co-founder of The Niagara Historical Society Janet Carnochan was one of the school's first Principals. This heritage building in the National Historic District of Niagara on the Lake is now School House Bed and Breakfast c1859